Address: 815 Arrowhead Dr., Canadian, Oklahoma 74425
Office Phone 918-339-2230 EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CURRENT ANNOUNCEMENTS BELOW!
Arrowhead Estates is a community of friends and neighbors located near Arrowhead State Park in Canadian, Oklahoma. As a resident of Arrowhead Estates, we invite you to browse our site and participate in our online community. The rules are few, and the info is great and pertinent to your livelihood within our community. As a visitor to our website, we hope you will gain insight into our community and why we are proud to be... Okies from Arrowhead Estates!
The purpose of our Home Owners Association (HOA) website is to build a stronger, more robust community by enabling the residents of Arrowhead Estates to connect, communicate, collaborate, and coordinate shared interests by:
- Providing a one-stop-shop for all neighborhood related issues
- Providing a complete compilation of the community directory.
- Providing a central source for all neighborhood communication.
- Providing a calendar of Arrowhead Estates community events.
- Keeping residents informed of safety concerns and events that may impact the community.
- Providing a source for advertising and utilization of neighborhood services (e.g., babysitting, garage sales, resident’s business information, personal items, landscaping, and other services offered locally).
If this is your first visit to the new website please click the "Not a Member Yet?" link at the top and to the the right of this page. Complete the information requested. If you are an Arrowhead Estates property owner your membership will be approved and you will be mailed logon information. How much you share with others on our community website is up to you, as you will set your preferences when you sign up.
REMINDER: Pittsburg County Emergency Management tests our tornado siren on the3rd Wednesday of each month between 10 am & 12 pm. The test may or may not be audible.
HOMEOWNERS MEETING! The next meeting will be in April 8th, 2017 and will be very important. One Trustee term will end, that of Virginia Scoggins, so you will need to nominate a new Trustee for a three year term. You will also need to vote for a Covenant extension, as well as elect a new election committee. So plan to attend in April.
The Arrowhead Estates Auxiliary meets the third Monday of every month.All residents are encouraged to attend.Visit the Arrowhead Estates Auxiliary at: https://www.facebook.com/AEOK.Auxiliary
Web Design By TLC - Contact: email@example.com